IPhone 13 pro max dual sim

Blackbooksupply
Blackbooksupply Posts: 3
edited March 30 in Phones

M'y question is . if i get a voice only service with my fizz account sim can I use my bell mobility unlimited sim for my data in the same phone as the second sim

Best Answers

• Jessy_ref_i88b6
    Jessy_ref_i88b6 ⭐ :REFERRAL CODE: ⭐ i88b6 ⭐ :CODE RÉFÉRENCE: ⭐ 🇺🇦 🇺🇦 🇺🇦Posts: 1,531
    edited March 27 Answer ✓

Hi @Blackbooksupply

I don't have an iPhone, however, with the android you can select which sim to use for the data, I did when I was oversea without any problem. I can also chose with SIM to use for a call.

If you decide to subscribe don't forget to use a referral code to have the 40$ if you activate the plan for the end of the month. You can also take one from here https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/2198337/this-is-the-place-for-your-referral-codes-here-and-only-here

• Jessy_ref_i88b6
    Jessy_ref_i88b6 ⭐ :REFERRAL CODE: ⭐ i88b6 ⭐ :CODE RÉFÉRENCE: ⭐ 🇺🇦 🇺🇦 🇺🇦Posts: 1,531
    edited March 27 Answer ✓

HI @Blackbooksupply

check the Apple Link https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT209044

Change your cellular data number

One number at a time can use cellular data. To change which number uses cellular data, follow these steps: 

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Tap either Cellular or Mobile Data.
    3. Tap Cellular Data. 
    4. Tap the number you want to use cellular data.

Answers

• thankyou for your help

• Hello @Blackbooksupply , as others have pointed out, it is an issue of the phone features/functions. It seems you would be more technical than average but what are you trying to accomplish? Two phone numbers, one for work and other for personal, a virtual phone service on your Bell SIM for calling/texting...consider using only Bell if you need high amounts of mobile data and add a good calling/texting app for your primary or secondary phone number. I guess it depends on what you want to do and the costs.Best of luck.

• I have a grand fathered plan with Bell for 20$ a month for 250/min voice and unlimited data . i want to use this sim for my data and use a fizz sim for my voice unlimited calls for 24$ a month

Witch would.make it 44$ a month unlimited everything

This discussion has been closed.