perk activation

Tya
Tya Posts: 21 ✭✭
edited March 2022 in Welcome and join

Hey everyone! why to activate a perk took so much time? like almost a month? and how to swipe a perk to another one?

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,946 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi Tya

a perks is activated immediatelly

when a bonus will be activated on the next billing cycle if applied at least 2 days before the renewal.

if you swap it or remove it, this will be done at the renewal :( this is the rule

Answers

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Clive_ref_code_73TF9 Posts: 545 ✭✭

Hello @Tya, Perks and Upgrades come in to effect the next billing period, it is how Fizz has these rewards set up. Changing Perks and Upgrades can require up to two billing cycles to remove and then add the ones you want active. The Fizz rewards program is not user-friendly. I suggest you (and others) complain directly to Fizz, the more people complain the more likely Fizz will make changes.

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,946 ✭✭

Hi @Clive

you are a bit wrong, from this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-do-i-receive-my-rewards-program, data perks for a mobile are avaiable at the activation, the rebate perks on the next billing cycle after the activation

• AhlamZidan
    AhlamZidan Posts: 20 ✭✭

The usual it will be activated the next payment cycle for your phone

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Clive_ref_code_73TF9 Posts: 545 ✭✭

Hello, my bad Jessy, I should waste more time combing over the specific nuances and inconsistencies of the Fizz rewards program.

This discussion has been closed.