Having a hard time with receiving my 30GB bonus

Simona
Simona Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited March 2022 in Welcome and join

At the end of the year 2021 it came time for me to change my phone carrier. I came across Fizz and their 30GB sign up bonus offer for new members. I chose to go forward with Fizz over all the other carriers because this plan seemed very appealing, and the data rollover feature won me over.

So I have signed up with Fizz, received my phone and everything seemed fine. I had noticed that the 30GB offer wasn't added but I thought that it might take some time for it to be applied. Finally got tired of waiting and was told that the offer had to be claimed within the first 60 days of activating my device. After speaking to 3 reps and receiving email from supervisors (which you cannot answer to), I was offered a 2GB "exceptional" compensation by one of the reps. Followed by the same rep mockingly replying "isn't that awesome?" to the unreasonable offer. Customer service hasn't been helpful, and getting in touch with a supervisor impossible.

I am a new customer and I'm at fault for not activating a feature that I was promised upon sign up. Fizz you aren't being fair and I do not feel welcomed.

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@Simona

If your issue hasn’t been addressed, or if you’re not satisfied with the result, we apologize and request that you file an official complaint:

• Fill out the online form, clearly describing the issue and why the solution we’ve proposed does not meet your needs.
    • In order for your complaint to be considered, you must have initially transacted with our Customer Service team.
    • If that is the case, a specialized member of our staff will contact you within 48 business hours of receiving your form.

It is quite rare that this process leaves your issue unresolved. If you made sure to try to resolve your situation with us beforehand, and that your issue nonetheless remains unresolved at this point, or if you’re not satisfied with the result, the CCTS may be able to help you.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues-step-2#2

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,641 ✭✭

Hi Simona,

To speek whit a supervisor do a complaint. Go to your account -> my settings -> contact forms

• Simona
    Simona Posts: 2 ✭✭

Thank you for replying to the both of you, I did as you suggested. Hoping to get this resolved.

Would you know if the 30GB rolls over to the following month if not entirely used?

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@Simona

This 30GB Perk offered by Fizz had to be activated before 60 days upon receipt, and once activated had a lifespan of 60 days also.

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,641 ✭✭

Thank you !

This discussion has been closed.