The kidz has online schooling now and we need to re-activate asap

Ayman Ibrahim

Best Answers

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You will need to chat with Fizz.

The ❔ not visible or does nothing? Make sure…

• try in incognito/private mode
    • to try with a different browser, Chrome and Edge are known to work relatively well with Fizz
    • to try on another device (mobile, laptop, tablet)
    • you really are on a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
    • you scroll through the page and after 10-15 seconds the ❔ bubble will appear in the bottom right corner of the page.
    • you are really logged in with your account. Disconnect explicitly using "►Log out" in the left menu, close any Fizz tab, clear your cookies, reconnect.
    • no browser extension blocks its appearance (ad blocker or plugins like "NoScript").
    • to empty your cache
    • JavaScript is enabled
    • no VPN disables the rendering, some have ad blockers
    • no DNS profile blocks essential pieces

ALTERNATIVES

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,266 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Ayman_76,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    I can see that you contacted our support a ticket was escalated.
    Rest assured a solution will be provided as soon as possible.  
    We will contact you right away via email once we have any updates.

Have a good one,
    -Alex

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

@Ayman_76

Hi,

I suggest you to directly contact Fizz’s customer service team to resolve this issue. You can do it by opening the following link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, than click on it to start your chat session with the customer service.

They'll surely be able to help you.

If the chat bubble still does not appear at the bottom of the page, on the right, after a few seconds, the number of pending sessions is higher than the service’s processing capacity. At that time, you can leave a message on the other proposed communication channels:

-By private message on Facebook/Messenger: https://facebook.com/fizzca.

-By private message on Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

-Whatsapp : (438) 393-5814

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭
    Options

Hello @Ayman_76

For a Home Internet plan, expect at most a 12-hour delay after payment.

Have you rebooted the modem? When doing do, updates may apply as well. Give it 30 minutes.

• Ayman_76
    Ayman_76 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Options

When i click on the chat button its vanishing and not opening the chat box and yes i restarted the router

its not 24 hours since i paid

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,767 ✭✭
    Options

You need to be connect on your account and you can see that at your right top screen

• Ayman_76
    Options

Wish this issue can be solved fast, my kids are at home doing the online classes now thru our mobile phone data which will be consumed in couple of hours and will have no internet and no classes to attend.

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Options

Hello @Ayman_76, this forum is for Fizz customers to ask questions, share experiences, etc. with Fizz services and is not an ideal platform to contact Fizz Customer Service. The Whizz responder above is the official account for Fizz Customer Service and they are looking in to the issue. In future the most reliable method of contacting Fizz for assistance is to log in, go to My Settings and then Contact Form to submit a complaint. This opens a Support Ticket and Fizz will respond via the email address on your account. Best of luck.

• Ayman_76
    Options

Thx Clive

A ticket were opened and contacted them via the whatsup but were not able to solve my issue...

I'm thinking seriously now to change to other provider, seems they are hopeless.

This discussion has been closed.