What to do when in a loop hole with Fizz customer center

Options
Jérémy G. #27683
Jérémy G. #27683 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited February 2022 in About my account

Hello,

Fizz website had a technical issue while swapping a bonus resulting in having the old bonus pending for removal without having the new one marked as applied in the next payment cycle.

I have now to wait a full cycle before activating my new bonus.

But the worst is the discussions with the customer center that lead nowhere.

I also filed a complaint that lead to the same outstanding answer showing that the customer service has barely read my complaint and didn't answer the issue.

I'm typically in the case of a full digital service with bots at the other side of the line that lead to customer insatisfaction.

I don't know how to solve that. Any clue to help me please ?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Jérémy G. #27683,

I am sorry to hear that you encountered this situation,

I have verified your account and I see that a ticket was escalated to investigate this matter.

The technical team did not find anything out of order. If the "pending removal" status of the upgrade you activated were to be a technical team on the website, our technical team would have seen it in their tools.

I am sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused you.

When your next payment cycle starts, you will be able to add the upgrade you desire in that slot.

More details can be found on this FAQ:https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-do-i-receive-my-rewards-program

If the upgrade is shaking when you swap them, that is not an issue, just proceed to click on it one more time.

Thank you for your kind understanding!

Stay safe and have a great day!

-Eugen

Answers

This discussion has been closed.