What are some of your best tips and tricks?

Comments

• Mlybish
    Mlybish Québec Posts: 5

Thanks to everyone, it helps me a lot to understand how that works 🤪

• your welcome!

• MyriamC
    MyriamC Posts: 913

Enjoy, with Fizz, you will pay only for what you are using, you can tailor your plan according to your needs.

• Isatis
    Isatis Posts: 2

Data gifting between family members can be useful to spend less overall (if you use 0.5Gb and one of your family member uses 1.5, you just have to both have a 1 GB plan)

• Gowthrin
    Gowthrin Lumbridge Castle - CanadaPosts: 11

After the creation of your mobile plan or internet plan, cash in on upgrades to make sure you're getting the full benefit next month!

• Great tips everyone. How many level are there and do the perks get better? I'm almost at level 2 and can't help but wonder...

• Use multiple accounts for family members to maximise referral and get to level 5 asap!

• 3 points !!

• Doomdrou
    Doomdrou Code de référence/Referral code: IH16HPosts: 699

The best way to get points fast is participating in the forum.

• DarkC
    DarkC MontrealPosts: 2

Is there a comprehensive list of upgrades/bonus depending on levels somewhere?

• My tip would be to not be afraid to share your promo code. You never known when a friend or colleague needs to change phone plans!

• Doomdrou

Yes, and talk about Fizz to your colleagues and friends. The Fizz community is much larger than I thought and you may be surprised to know who is a "fizzer"...

• Referrals!

• Stay active!

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A 🌈🎁 Here's my Fizz referral code. Thanks! 😊 ▶ D2U9A ◀ Voici mon code de référence. Merci! 😊🎁🌈Posts: 2,869

Dear new member 😎

👌 Fizz is great! 👌

👍 Until December 3, 2021, activate your first Fizz plan using my referral code, and we’ll both earn a $100 referral bonus, instead of the usual $25.

👍 You’re just in time to receive 5 GB in perks. To receive these perks, activate a Fizz mobile plan by November 30, 2021 inclusively.

👍 INTERNET promo until December 5, 2021 - unlimited 60 Mbps plan for $45/month

When you activate your first plan, remember to

1. Enter the referral code on the Order Summary page where you see the total price including the taxes.
    2. You must also press on the green button to validate the referral code.

It's the only time and place where you can do this. If you miss the opportunity while activating your plan, it's too late!

If you're looking for a referral code, feel free to use mine. 😊

Thank YOU 🙏 for using my referral code 💖 and Welcome to Fizz!⚡️

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 🔴 🎁 🤩 💲 REFERRAL CODE ▶DWJT2◀ CODE RÉFÉRENCE 💲 🤩 🎁 🔴Posts: 1,342

There are 10 levels. Perks mostly get better, some get repeated.

Perks also seem to differ, I'm level 2 but only got offered a 50$ rebate on a phone, not a 100$ like most are talking about.

• Just join. Welcome

• each post earn 3pts

• Sam_Y
    Sam_Y Posts: 19

Also, if you're not into participating in forums but still want to level up, just sticking to paying the bills gives you points! You get 10 points per dollar in your bill.

• MarkC
    MarkC CMWOTPosts: 13

I just referred my family to join and we each got referral of $100 bonus.

• Doomdrou

Referral is a good way to get points, but I am almost at level 3 and did not even complete my first month yet, without any referrals!

The key to getting points is to participate often in the forum discussions and look at the different offers Fizz mentions. Try to get the most of these offers, and your points will skyrocket.

Also, do not forget to give data if you can, this will give you points and badges on the long run.

• kkl
    kkl Posts: 22

Use My Wallet instead of Add-on. The amount in wallet doesn't expire and you can get minutes and SMS for occasional use.

• LaGli
    LaGli Code de référence : NKUG6 Posts: 6

Ça fait un petit bout de temps que je suis avec Fizz et je viens de découvrir le forum car je voulais en apprendre plus sur les niveaux. C'est génial... beaucoup d'informations et d'entraides ici.! 😁

• Sickboy
    Sickboy Reference code. ***JKETV***Posts: 83

Welcome to the group lots of info here and you can always ask questions

• Best tricks: read the extreme geeks posts and comments in the community!

• samukai
    samukai MontrealPosts: 27

Beautiful !

• Kaybec
    Kaybec Posts: 11

Each post earns you 3 points.

• samukai
    samukai MontrealPosts: 27

That’s great!