Wi-Fi isn’t working. Bill is paid. And still nothing.

Tiffany L. #37984
Tiffany L. #37984 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited January 2022 in Internet

Also why is it so hard to get customer service?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Tiffany L. #37984,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    I can see that you recently had a payment issue and the plan was suspended.
    The payment was made and the service was restored now.
    Please restart the modem by unplugging the power cord for 15 seconds and it should work.
    If the issue persists please contact our support team: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    edited December 2021

Hi @Tiffany L. #37984

If you lose service due to a missed payment, it can take 2 to 3 hours to re-establish service after the payment has been made.

Typically you don't need to do anything, it will come back on it's own. However in some rare cases, you may need to unplug the modem for about 3 or 4 minutes, then plug it in (and wait about 5 minutes for the second and third light to turn solid blue).

PS: And in the future, don't post anything with personal information. They are visible to everyone, since this is a forum supported by end users like yourself, trying to help each other. Any personal info should ONLY be sent to Fizz via online CHAT, or if they request it though a facebook DM only.

Hope this helps. Be safe.

• Hello, as Whizz and Emporium pointed out it can take several hours to restore service after interruption. There will be delays during holidays. If after a few hours you still don't have service, press the reset button on your modem for at least 30 seconds and you should be good to go.

• Sickboy
    Sickboy Posts: 105 ✭✭

After seeing all the treads about the internet being slow or down im glad i didn't make the switch. Maybe you should consider switching yourself. I guess you pay for what you get applies here good luck

• SmartyPants
    SmartyPants Posts: 21 ✭✭

This is the holidays, no matter the company, delays are to be expected.

This discussion has been closed.