Missing Referral Bonus - Not showing as pendig

Options
apatenaude33
apatenaude33 Posts: 1 ✭✭

Yesterday changed all our household plans to FIZZ as they have great promotion with Referral Bonus. We all made sure to put the Referral code while creating new account and activation. At first none of them appeared, then I received email confirmation on 3 of the 4 referrals but now still have one missing. Kindly advise how to get this resolved. This is huge in terms of dollars as the referral Bonus is now 100 $.

Thanks!

Andre

Best Answer

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@apatenaude33

Hi,

you are notified every time a referred friend subscribes, activates their account and makes their second payment. You will receive an in-account notification, and depending on your communications preferences, an email or a text.

To track the status of your invited friends, and know the amount of the referral bonus you'll receive (or referral bonuses if several of your friends activated their plan using your referral code) :

1. Go to My Profile in your Fizz account.
    2. Select Referral Bonuses.

You'll see a summary of your referral bonuses, including the amount of each:

• The amount under Pending corresponds to your referral bonuses that are waiting for your friends’ second payment.   
    • The amount under Total received represents the bonuses you received.
    • Under Used, you’ll see the amount of your bonuses that were applied to date on your monthly payments.
    • The amount under Balance corresponds to the amount left to apply to your upcoming payments.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-kind-of-rewards-do-i-earn-for-inviting-friends#3

Answers

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭
    Options

Hello @apatenaude33

It may take a while for all to be in your notifications. But you should all see them, if they succeeded, in your account: https://zone.fizz.ca/dce/customer-ui-prod/#/account/referral/history

Also check the same page in the account that is missing the referral.

If you know one is missing, get to the bottom of this issue (and maybe plead your case) by chatting with Fizz.

Mind you, it is easy to miss the referral case and the green button. Bring them any screen snapshots if you have some.

Chat bubble is the best tool to reach Fizz. This forum is mostly for mutual help between customers.  To chat:

1. Go to a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
    2. Look bottom right for the big ❔ question mark in a green bubble.
    3. Click it, options will be displayed
    4. Choose "💬 Chat"
    5. Note: the bubble will only display the chat for a computer version. If you are on a cell phone, you must check "Desktop site" in your browser settings.
    6. Submit your question with possibly a relevant screenshot
    7. After that will be displayed the number of customers preceding you, to manage your expectations. Updated real time.

The advantages of Fizz bubble tool are that it is 24/7 real-time with waiting time management and the ability to print (e.g. PDF) a copy of the conversation for your records. Sometimes you can even leave a comment about your satisfaction with the conversation.

ALTERNATIVES

• Cleg
    Cleg Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options

If you need a number for today, feel free to use mine. D3YYV

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,101 admin
    Options

Hello apatenaude33,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    I can see that you contacted our support team and a ticket was escalated for further verifications. 
    We will contact you right away via e-mail once we have any updates.

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

This discussion has been closed.