Voicemail

Options
NicACC
NicACC Posts: 3 ✭✭

I can no longer access my voicemail: it says no voicemail and I have no idea why as I could access it before and no change has been made to my plan.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @NicACC you need to make sure you have a data included in your plan if you want "Visual" voicemail to work. If you don't have data, you can access your voicemail by doing the following:

• To access your voicemail, hold the ''1'' key on your phone for a few seconds. For many phones, holding the ''1'' key the speed dial option to reach voicemail. This may vary between different phone models.
    • To manually access your mailbox, dial 1-514-647-0999 from a “Non Fizz” phone. 

I hope this helps.

Jay

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Options

Hi NicACC,

Inorder to reset the access code for your Voicemail service, kindly goto My plans-> Manage plan-> Advanced parameters-> PIN toaccess your voicemail.

Pleasebear in mind that the code must consist of 4 different andnon-consecutive numbers which also must not represent the last 4digits of your phone number. More information on this can be foundhere: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-can-I-access-and-use-my-voicemail

Thankyou for your consideration and have a good one.
    Andrei

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options

A whizz recently suggested to restart your phone as it somehow resets the visual app.

You can also check in your account if the option is still there, and also reset your PIN if need be.

More help on the topic:

• NicACC
    edited December 2021
    Options

If that didn't work, how do I contact support?

When I go to the voicemail page on my calling app it just says no voicemail whereas before I could just call my voicemail and enter my pin.

Many thanks!

• NicACC
    Options

Thank you so much Jay! Holding the "1" key solved the issue!

Have a great evening!

This discussion has been closed.