I’m trying to access travel add ons. But I don’t have it as an option
I’m going thé thé usa tomorrow and I want use travel add on and I don’t see that option. I recently changed my plan I don’t know is that has to do.
Whizz Posts: 16,214
I am sorry to hear about this situation.
Most likely it was caused by the fact that you were in your last 24 hours before the plan renews.
I just verified so I can see the option is available.
You can find it from My plans > manage plan > travel.
Here you can find more information if necessary: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-travelling-outside-my-coverage-zone-what-are-my-roaming-options
Have a lovely day,
Emporium Posts: 2,257
I assume you have already tried the following ?
To buy an Add-On:
- Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
- Here you’ll see a usage summary for all your Plans.
- Scroll to the Plan you are buying the Add-On for.
- Click Buy Add-On.
- Here you’ll see three options: Data, Calls/Text and International calls.
- Choose the type of Add-On you need and the desired amount.
- You can choose one Add-On per category (Data, Calls/Text, International calls).
- For international calls, enter the country you will visit and browse relevant Add-Ons.
- Choose your payment method, review your summary and click Submit.
Have you tried using another browser ? Clear your browser cache ? Or even opening a "private/incongnito" window ?
I know you can't make changes to plans within 2 days from end of billing cycle, but buying addons should work any time.
If you still need help, you can contact a customer service agent.
- Sign into your account
- Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services or https://fizz.ca/fr/faq/etat-services
- Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
- Choose the option 💬 chat
- If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
PS: For me the only combination that works for CHAT, is Firefox, in a private window, and only when in the French language..
Other means of contact
- Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814
- By private message on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca
- By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/
CHAT however is the quickest method, but facebook is the easiest.0
do you mean data or call&text plan?0