My brother invited me to the deal 100 we didn't receive any thing

We used the link in the website

Best Answer

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Nounou

Hi,

the referral code must be entered when the person is activating their plan.

If a person forgets to enter the referral code when subscribing, they’re unfortunately out of luck. We cannot retroactively apply a referral code. 

• Any one person can only be referred once, when they subscribe to their first Fizz service. For example, if a person subscribes to the Fizz mobile service without using a referral code, she won’t be able to use one when she adds another mobile plan or subscribes to the Home internet service (the reference code field will have disappeared).

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-invite-friends-to-join-fizz#2

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@Nounou

You are notified every time a referred friend subscribes, activates their account and makes their second payment. You will receive an in-account notification, and depending on your communications preferences, an email or a text.

To track the status of your invited friends, and know the amount of the referral bonus you'll receive (or referral bonuses if several of your friends activated their plan using your referral code) :

1. Go to My Profile in your Fizz account.
    2. Select Referral Bonuses.

You'll see a summary of your referral bonuses, including the amount of each:

• The amount under Pending corresponds to your referral bonuses that are waiting for your friends’ second payment.   
    • The amount under Total received represents the bonuses you received.
    • Under Used, you’ll see the amount of your bonuses that were applied to date on your monthly payments.
    • The amount under Balance corresponds to the amount left to apply to your upcoming payments.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-kind-of-rewards-do-i-earn-for-inviting-friends#3

• RyHi
    RyHi Posts: 150 ✭✭

You need to enter his referral code at the time of activating your plan. Then you will receive the sign up bonus after your 2nd bill.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin

Hello Nounou,

I am sorry to hear about this situation. 
    If you are referring to the mobile activation, you did not receive the option to apply the code since you already had an internet plan active.
    The code can only be applied one time per account and only for the first plan you create.
    Here you can find more information if necessary: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-kind-of-rewards-do-i-earn-for-inviting-friends

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

• Refcode9TNXQ
    Refcode9TNXQ Posts: 25 ✭✭
    edited November 2021

Hello @Nounou

Referral Bonuses are unlocked when your referred friend makes their second monthly payment. The bonus will be applied as a reduction on your next monthly payment.

Also,

For your information, some referral bonuses are not showing in the account of certain members at the moment. Fizz is aware and wants to reassure us: no bonuses will be lost! It’s a display issue their teams are currently working on, and everything should be back to normal shortly.

I hope that helps!

• snow_code_ROZ9N
    snow_code_ROZ9N Posts: 95 ✭✭

You probably will find it when your family activate their plan

• YTH
    YTH Posts: 37 ✭✭

good to know

This discussion has been closed.