Credit card bug

AntoineL
AntoineL Posts: 2 ✭✭

I need to update my new credit card as my old one as expired, but when I'm trying to add a new credit card, the save button remains gray and cannot be clicked on whatever I tried ...

Answers

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    edited November 2021

Have you tried to clear your cache? Also make sure all ad-blockers are de-activated. Sometimes it also helps to use private mode or swap to a different browser.

If all of this doesn't help, try to reach out to Fizz support (My settings--> Contact Forms--> Green Chat Bubble)

Also make sure that you use a Canadian Credit or Debit Card as not all international cards are accepted.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,804 admin

Hello AntoineL,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    Please make sure that you are using a Canadian Master card or VIsa that accepts recurrent payments. 
    Also, please make sure that all the mandatory slots are filled.
    Here you can find more information about this: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-update-my-payment-method-or-credit-card-information 
    I would also recommend trying this from an incognito browser.
    If the issue still persists please contact our support team to investigate this further. 

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

• AntoineL
    AntoineL Posts: 2 ✭✭

I've tried on guest mode on chrome, and still having the issue with a Canadian MasterCard.

I have just entered the same address than in my settings, and it worked, the button became green. I think you have a bug !

• Jacques_Assert
    Jacques_Assert Posts: 153 ✭✭

I missed a field and had this issue. I forget the field that I missed, but I remember that it blended into the background.

This discussion has been closed.