I just cannot complete a new phone purchase. Credit card cannot be process. I added a new card and still the sawm. I used my credit card this morning at a merchant and all is working. Is your credit card payment down?
Is the address on your CC, the same as your address on file with Fizz ?
Your billing address is the adress requested when you add a new payment method. The address you associate with your credit card must be the same as you gave to your bank to be accepted.
Here we are all end users like you. Fizz Customer service agents are available online. You can try to contact them to see if they see any errors on their end with your CC.
· Sign into your account
· Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
· Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
· Choose the option 💬 chat
· If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
PS: For me the only combination that works for CHAT, is Firefox, in a private window, and only when in the French language..
Other means of contact
· Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814
· By private message on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca
· By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/
I am really sorry that your encounter this situation,
Our payment system is working, I can assure you of that. However, depending on the error you encounter when you try to make the payment, we can advise you on what you can do next.
Your credit card might have a limit on how much you can spend with one purchase.
What you can do is test the card with online payment, not at a store.
If it is still not working, please contact our customer support team, by following the steps @Emporium provided.
Thank you for your kind understanding!
Have a lovely day!