Phone delivery Delays

tony42max
tony42max Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hello

I would like to know if any of you have experienced issues with your phone orders? On Nov 1 I purchased a iPhone 13 pro. It is now Nov 12 and I still did not receive it(no updates on my account). I have open tickets but all I receive like response is “we are looking into it”. Did/Is any of you experience something similar ?

Please let me know…

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,785 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @tony42max,

We are really sorry that you have encountered this situation,

I verified your account and I see that you managed to contact our customer service regarding this situation. It is best that we discuss the matters of your order in private, where we can provide you with more details from your account and the progress we can see on the ticket from our end.

We sincerely apologize for this long delay!

I wish you a good day!

-Eugen

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭

I have heard of many people taking up to 3 weeks for an update. It is not instantaneous.

I don't know if the hold up is on the side of Fizz or PayBright however.

• brouleau21
    brouleau21 Posts: 176 ✭✭

I received similar answers with the delivery of my SIM card, but in the end, it arrived about two weeks later, almost to the dot. Did Fizz sent you a tracking number?

The holdup is often (most of the time) with the delivery companies and there is little that Fizz can do about those.

But if you have a tracking number you could (should) contact the delivery company directly where they will be able to give a more precise update.

Good luck with you upgrade, those are always exciting times! :-)

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

As far as I am aware the tracking updates are not live. However, it can take up to 10 Business days for the phone to deliver. If you used PayBright, it can take some additional time as they first need to transmit your finance data to Fizz (basically they need to tell Fizz that they approved you and you finance through them). This usually happens instantaneously but there are some cases were it need to be manually transmitted.

• Smog
    Smog Posts: 1 ✭✭

I bought a preloved Iphone SE yesterday, and today received an email saying it's been shipped. Maybe they actually didn't one in stock?

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭

It probably also depends if you pay for the phone outright, or if you use PayBright for financing.

• tony42max
    tony42max Posts: 3 ✭✭

you see thats the thing i payed for it outright no Paybright.. the only info i have on my order is that it has been confirmed... plus when i ask if they still have the phone in stock they say yes so i really don't understand what is happening.

This discussion has been closed.