Will it possible to take the payment tomorrow at 12 Pm

Options

Can you please take the payment tomorrow at 12 pm instead of tonight at 10 I will have funds available then

Answers

• Thryllosgate7
    Thryllosgate7 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Please get back to me I will have the funds available tomorrow at 12 pm

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

@Thryllosgate7

Hi,

the bank withdrawals made by Fizz are automated, so even customer service will not be able to change the date and time of the withdrawal of your payment.

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

@Thryllosgate7

*IMPORTANT*

Only one last attempt will be made between 10 p.m. and 11:59 p.m. on the day preceding your plan’s anniversary date to collect the amount due.  

If your payment fails once again, your plan will be deactivated, and you will be notified. You will be informed of the two steps to complete (in this order) to reactivate your service, those being:

1. Check your payment method: Is your payment method up to date? If you need to add a new one, make sure to set it as the default payment method for your plan.
    2. Make a payment now: Once your default payment method is all set and up-to-date for this plan, look for the Make my monthly payment button in your account. This will trigger a payment attempt, and your service will be reactivated once the payment is confirmed.

Once your payment has been received and confirmed by Fizz (please allow a delay of up to two hours), your plan will be reactivated.

What happens if the payment is not processed before the end of my payment cycle?

If the payment is not processed before the end of your payment cycle, the Fizz subscription associated to this plan will be automatically cancelled:

• In the case of a mobile plan, your SIM card and your telephone number (which could be assigned to another Fizz member) will be deactivated. Your Fizz subscription will be cancelled, and you will lose all of your rolled over data. Any funds left in your Fizz wallet will be reimbursed via the payment method associated to your Fizz account.  
    • In the case of a Home Internet plan, your subscription will be deactivated and cancelled. The instructions to return your Fizz Wi-Fi modem will be sent to you, but also remain available in the My Account section of the website.

This process occurs automatically; you will receive automated reminders.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,106 admin
    Options

Hello Thryllosgate7,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    As much as I wish to help there isn't much I can do in this situation.  
    The payments are managed automatically by our system and if they fail the plan is suspended.
    We don't have a manual way to delay this from happening, I am sorry. 

Rest assured, if the plan gets suspended, tomorrow you can make the manual payment from your Fizz account, My plans > manage plan > payment methods > make my monthly payment. 
    Here you can find more information: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

• Orenda
    Orenda Posts: 26 ✭✭
    Options

If it helps, once you have the funds available you can reactivate and it kicks in almost immediately (learned from experience :) )

This discussion has been closed.