Im stuck

Options
Ortaj
Ortaj Posts: 1 ✭✭

So my credentials to log into my acc are linked to Facebook, for some random reason I cant log into my account and manage my plan because i need to setup my freaking voicemail because the voicemail service didn't let me set it up and i can't access to my service. I can't get in touch with any freaking chat service because it doesn't show anywhere the ? So no access.

Any idea how any person from fizz can contact me.?

Best Answer

• MyriamC
    MyriamC Posts: 920 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Reset your password
    1. Is there a problem with your password?
    2. Go to the Fizz login page and follow the process for resetting your password using the link for a forgotten password.
    3. After changing your password, you may need to clear your internet browser's cache (delete your history and your cookies).
    4. If you just created your account, changing your password won’t be possible. You’ll need to wait 24 hours, as well as make sure to validate your email.
    Confirm your email address
    1. Did you confirm your email address within 24 hours of creating your account?
    2. If you did not confirm your email address within the required timeframe, your Fizz account will be automatically blocked with the message 'Your account has been locked. Please reset your password using the link for a forgotten password.'
    3. How to unblock your account:
    4. Go to the Fizz login page and click on the Lost password link.
    5. You will receive an email with a link that lets you reset your password and confirm your email address.
    6. Create a new password. You will now be able to log into your Fizz account.
    7. If you click on the link “Forgot?” to reset your password, you only have one hour to validate the link sent by email. If you click the link several times, make sure to only use the link from the last email you'll have receive, or else it won't work.
    Error in your email address
    1. Did you mistype your email address when you created your Fizz account?
    2. To contact Customer Service, simply click on the chat bubble that appears at the bottom this page. You can access to the bubble chat within the business hours. They will verify your identity and send your confirmation email to the correct email address.
    Account or plan is locked
    1. If you see the message "Your account is blocked. Use the chat tool to resolve the issue." while trying to log in,
    2. and you can not unblock with the process for resetting your password using the link for a forgotten password,
    3. this means that you need to contact Customer Service, simply click on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of this page. You can access the bubble chat within our business hours.
    Nonexistent account
    1. Has your account been deleted?
    2. Your Fizz account may have been deleted if:
    • You did not confirm your email address within 24 hours of creating your account.
    • You did not use your account for 3 months after creating it.
    1. In this case, create a new Fizz account. You can use the same email — it was not saved and is no longer linked to any account.

to contact Fizz : https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Make your way to the Solution Hub and find the help page pertaining to your issue. If you can’t find the answer, click on the (?) in the right-hand corner. That’s your door to the channels to contact us.  

Leave us a message.

We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to wait around. Just leave us a message on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, iMessage or Twitter private.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.