If I get an add on, Will it be charged only once or will it be added to my monthly plan?

Options
Evemarie
Evemarie Posts: 5 ✭✭

Let's say i have 500mo data montly. I pay an add on in october to get another 500 Mo will i be charge the next mont and so on?

If not, why is it written 24monts ?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Evemarie

Thank you for your question,

The add-on for data is not a monthly feature that will be added to your plan each month. You can buy it when you need some additional data in case you consumed the data you currently have.

Furthermore, when you try to buy the data, it will not be for 24 months as you get in that picture. In case you encounter the same message when you try to buy an Add on, please contact us in private in order to investigate. That might just be a display error.

The details about add-ons are found on this FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-is-an-add-on-and-how-do-i-buy-one

Thank you for your kind understanding!

Have a great day!

Eugen

Answers

• Evemarie
    Evemarie Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

See st the Bottom over 24 monts

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Options

@Evemarie

Hi Evemarie,

an Add-On is additional data, minutes, text or minutes for international calls that you can add onto your current monthly plan. Add-Ons are useful if you’re running low on monthly data or minutes, or if you want to add a feature, such as international calling, that’s not part of your current monthly plan.

Buy an Add-On when you need more data, minutes, text or minutes for international call coverage than your current monthly plan allows. Add-Ons take effect immediately.

If you selected the Quebec coverage in your plan, consider buying a Travel Add-on or an International call Add-on to make your calls to Canada or the United States.

How long does it take to activate an Add-On? How long does it last?

Add-Ons are active immediately. They’re valid until the end of your next payment cycle.

In other words, if there are 10 days left on your current payment cycle, your Add-On will be valid for approximately 40 days.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-is-an-add-on-and-how-do-i-buy-one

P.S: Bonus are for 24 months, not add-on.

This discussion has been closed.