Phone "order confirmed" forever...

Nhu_78
Nhu_78 Posts: 2 ✭✭

I've ordered a new phone in Sept. 7. The status is always "order confirmed" without change. The first chat with Fizz told that no problem, and they will accelerate the processing. The second chat told that there is an error, and the issue will be escalated higher & resolved "in no time", but the status is continuing "order confirmed". Paybright has charged me the 1st payment, while I don't see my new phone. All the Fizz agents seem to be very nice, but the job seems not to be done. How to resolve this issue?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,802 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Nhu_78 

I am really sorry for the situation you encountered.

I verified your account and I assure you that the situation will be solved as soon as possible. The technical team is working on finding a solution. 
    If you need further information related to your account, I kindly invite you to contact us privately. https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

I count on your kind understanding and patience!
    Have a lovely day!
    -Eugen

Answers

• MyriamC
    MyriamC Posts: 920 ✭✭

Try that : You are not satisfied with the proposed solutions to resolve your problem?

Please follow every steps of this complaint procedure

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

Can you try to contact PayBright so that they stop the payments? Maybe this is an option ?

• RyHi
    RyHi Posts: 150 ✭✭

If Fizz says they are working on it, they are. Some things take longer than others. All my concerns have been addressed.

This discussion has been closed.