Why is my payment decline

Please, this getting close to nonsense.

I ‘ve trying to update information of my credit card, and I get the message that the payment method is decline which is the method that was always use since my account wwas set up ! What’s goinng on with you people ?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Normand G. #19974,

Thank you for reaching us.
    I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    We have already invited you to reach us via live chat to investigate this situation. 
    Please access one of our FAQs, like this one for example https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do. Allow a few seconds for the green bubble to appear in the bottom right-hand corner and from there you can access the chat option. 

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

Is my ticket, can we please fix this situation, I can believe that I’m force to change my service provider on that basis !

• Please help me solve this problem

• MyriamC
    MyriamC Posts: 920 ✭✭
    edited October 2021

Is your credit card expired ?

To update your payment method  Go to My Plans in your account. Click on Manage > Payment method.

Once your payment method has been updated in your Fizz account, you must associate it to each plan you want to pay with that card. That is not done automatically. To associate your payment method to each of your plans:

1. Log into your Fizz account.

2. Select the plan, and click on Manage/Payment method

Tip for the billing address associated to your credit card

When you enter the information for your payment method, the billing address associated to your card must correspond to the address you declared to your bank for that card. The right info must be entered in the corresponding fields, and the address needs to be 100% identical. Pay attention to the following items:

• The name of the street (Ave, avenue)
    • Special works (Saint, St, Ste)
    • Hyphens
    • Spaces
    • Spelling
    •  

Tip: Make a copy and paste of what is written in your bank account.

If the address and postal code that you associate to your payment method are not identical to that declared to your bank, you won’t be able to add this payment method.

1. For each of your plans, click on Manage plan/Payment method, and associate your new payment method.
    2. Then, select the payment method you no longer want to us, and click on Delete.

Steps 5 and 6 are crucial since the association of your new payment method to your plans is not done automatically.

Having difficulties, and you reached the maximum number of attempts? 

If a message informing you that you have reached the maximum number of attempts pops up, contact our Customer Service team: log into your Fizz account and simply click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner during our business hours.

This discussion has been closed.