Rue Goyer

04/10/21

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,101 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Vitalii C.,

I am sorry to hear that you encountered this issue.
    I just verified now the connection and everything is looking ok at the moment.
    Here you can find some troubleshooting you can try in case this might happen again: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/my-device-cannot-connect-wi-fi-how-do-i-fix
    If the issue still persists please reach our support team.

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• Raz
    Raz Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Same here, No WhatsApp, no Facebook, no Facebook messenger and my girlfriend is abroad. That's sucks because I was having a bad day and she knows it, now she'll think I'm avoiding her

• Raz
    Raz Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp down for thousands of users

Posted October 4, 2021 12:19 pm

Updated October 4, 2021 3:58 pm

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Options

@Raz

Sorry, but how is "Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp down for thousands of users" Fizz's problem ?

Why don't you just call your girlfriend (fhe good old fashion way), and see how she is doing. It'll probably cheer you both up.

@Vitalii C.

How often has your service gone down ? Have you opened a ticket with Customer service any of those times ? Have they checked the signal level on your modem (they can do that remotely). Maybe there is a problem with the Coax cable coming into your home.

• MyriamC
    MyriamC Posts: 920 ✭✭
    Options

Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and What's app are down but not the whole internet. Try another site

• Qwertysac
    Qwertysac Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Options

I agree with what others are saying. The issue is not with FIZZ's network.

Your service isn't working when you try to connect to an application owned by Facebook as it's their services that weren't working properly. Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and Facebook messenger, etc...

If you tried going on any other website, it should be working as normal. Facebooks servers were down yesterday, not your FIZZ connection.

I'm assuming everything is back to working normally today? I see Facebook servers are back up and running this morning.

Thank you 👍️

This discussion has been closed.