60% of my fizz features are broken

many of the crutial features of my fizz account are broken (both mobile and on desktop web).

I can't even open live chat to get support the button doesn't do anything when clicked (same thing for messenger) twitter and whatsapp buttons don't appear. so the forum is my only option.

this started a while ago when putting on bonuses was a bit buggy but i didn't think much of it.

Now I tried gifting data to a firend and no matter which way i try it won't work.

If i send to someone I know i enter their phone number or email and i get, which is clearly a bug on the website.

if i try adding them by referal code it's a similar story.

If i try adding them to my contacts sperately from gifting in case that was the problem it tells me this memeber cannot be found (same red error bar) but i can garantee they exist and use fizz because they're my referal friend and they show up in my referal rewards.

I've wasted way too much time on this already, I'm fairly sure it's because my account represents an edge case that wasn't properly tested by the web developers but i doubt i'm the only one like me.

I hope this can be resolved soon.

Answers

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,663 ✭✭

Hi Squinty

Ouf, what is going on? It's working fine here.

Have you tried using a different browser? Is there another device you can use?

You can also try clearing your browser cache, logoff and retry in private mode.

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,663 ✭✭

If the problem continues, you can contact Fizz customer service by opening this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, then click on it to start your chat session with Fizz customer service.

They will surely be able to help you.

You can also do it on Facebook: https://facebook.com/fizzca

-By private message on Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

-Whatsapp : (438) 393-5814

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin

Hi @Squinty ,

I'm sorry about the issues you're encountering - it does seem quite odd that you're experiencing these issues. I went ahead and created a ticket for our support team to have a look. You'll be in good hands and will update you when everything is ironed out.

Cheers,

Jay

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin

Hi @Squinty ,

After taking a closer look at your account, I see that you do not have data included with any of your plans. This is the reason why you cannot gift data to someone else. Even though you receive bonus data on a monthly basis or through the rewards program - you will not be able to gift it.

I'm going to leave the ticket opened which I created just to make sure we look at the other issues you've been experiencing as well.

Thanks,

Jay

• Squinty
    Squinty Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited September 2021

Thank you Jay, but i do have data on one of the plans. 2 of them don't it's true but there is data on the last one. And on a side note i wasn't able to redeem the 1GB cards on that number either for some reason which is how i ended up with so much extra data on my dataless plans