About promo of changing plan 60 -> 120 for 50$.

VIACHESLAV
VIACHESLAV Posts: 4 ✭✭

I made this changes and received this confirmation on the website:

Order summary

·       The plan*Download up to 120 MbpsUpload up to 20 MbpsMonthly Usage UnlimitedFYI: This change will be applied to your next payment cycle, which starts on 2021-06-24

However, the plan wasn't changed.

I've never checked it and been always sure that everything was done with this. But I've recently seen that my plan is still 60. I am very surprised with that and didn't expect this from such friendly company as Fiss is.

Thanks in advance for any assistance and advice how to proof it wasn't my fault.

Best Answers

Answers

• VIACHESLAV

I have already contacted customer support and it seems they don’t believe me. I am asked to provide a confirmation email or a confirmation screenshot. This is a bit strange to hear, because obviously there was a system failure and for this reason I did not receive any confirmation email. However website showed me that everything was fine:

"The plan*Download up to 120 MbpsUpload up to 20 MbpsMonthly Usage UnlimitedFYI: This change will be applied to your next payment cycle, which starts on 2021-06-24"

It's good to me that I decided to inform my friend about switching to new plan 120 and copied this confirmation text directly from the web site. If I had not done this, then I would not even have this copy as a proof now. If I knew that there would be a failure and I would have to prove it, then I would take a screenshot then. It turns out that they do not believe me and believe that I have forged this text? Now I am waiting for the supervisor's decision and hope that he won't think formally and will analyze the situation carefully.

• VIACHESLAV

To be honest, I'm shocked by this approach. The supervisor of the customer service, based on the conclusion of their own technical support, informed me that I had not completed the process then. And it's despite of the message I received:

·   "The plan*Download up to 120 MbpsUpload up to 20 MbpsMonthly Usage UnlimitedFYI: This change will be applied to your next payment cycle, which starts on 2021-06-24"

I did not expect such attitude to the clients from managers such company like Fizz. I will certainly bring this issue to the end! Can anyone help me and give me a direct contact with the main chief of Fizz support or with one of the top managers of the company? 

Please send me this info as a text at 514-813-5292.

Thanks in advance, Viacheslav

This discussion has been closed.