Activation problem

Options
yxasa
yxasa Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in About my account

I tried to activate my card, the first time I enter the activation code, there was an error during the step of choosing a phone number. The next time when I tried to log in and activate that card. It shows the card has been activated, but i did not find any activated number in my account.

I also don't know why it does not let me log in with Google account. It always shows wrong password. :(

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,101 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello yxasa,

I am sorry to hear about this situation. 
    If the SIM was not fully activated the first time you tried the activation the code is blocked for 2 hours.
    If you wish to activate it again within the 2 hours you'll encounter an error The SIM/ code is already assigned to a different user. 
    If the 2 hours passed and you still can't activate it please reach our support to investigate this further. 

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

@yxasa

Hi,

I suggest you to contact the customer service to resolve this isue, you can do it by opening the following link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, than click on it to start your chat session with the customer service.

They'll surely be able to resolve the issue.

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

You can also do it on Facebook: https://facebook.com/fizzca.

And Whatsapp : (438) 393-5814

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Options

The system registered the simcard in the system. Wait for 4 hours and it will automatically release the simcard again. There is not much that can be done until then. I had the same issue once.

• Mohamed A. 48179
    Mohamed A. 48179 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

Hi, i get error when i try to activate the sim card

This discussion has been closed.