Chat button in fizz page needs fixx !!!!!

Options
migashi
migashi Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited August 2021 in About my account

I am at your fizz website and clicking on the chat button does nothing.

I need to reach technical support and I just find out everything is online and there is no real and efficient support channels as in talking to real people.

How can I get my questions answer?

Best Answers

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @migashi

The "❔" not visible or does nothing? Make sure…

• you really are on a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
    • you scroll through the page and after 10-15 seconds the ❔ bubble will appear in the bottom right corner of the page.
    • you are really logged in with your account. Disconnect explicitly using "►Log out" in the left menu, close any Fizz tab, clear your cookies, reconnect.
    • no browser extension blocks its appearance (ad blocker or plugins like "NoScript").
    • try in incognito mode
    • JavaScript is enabled
    • no VPN disables the rendering, some have ad blockers
    • to empty your cache
    • to try with a different browser, Chrome and Edge are known to work relatively well with Fizz
    • to try on another device (mobile, laptop, tablet)

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,100 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello migashi,

I am sorry to hear about this situation. 
    I can see that you managed to contact our support team and they provided you the information about rescheduling an appointment. 
    The chat bubble also appears in different locations of your Fizz account, for example, the My settings section. 
    Don't hesitate to reach us back if you ever need our supoort or ask in our community.   

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Options

@migashi

Hi, you can also contact them on Facebook: https://facebook.com/fizzca.

• migashi
    Options

Ehhhh what you are asking me is terrible.

You do not have a real customer support and the only option is chat or this forum besides messenger.

And now you are telling me that the little help bubble only shows it there to give a nice appearance and it only works in the FAQ page?

I am a full stack developer and this is known as bad UX.

From a customer perspective, this is a bad experience. I do not want to rant about how I had to wait 4.5 hours for the technician and he did not showed up.

Can I trust fizz?

• migashi
    Options

The email I got from your technical support is misleading and not truthful to the situation. It make it sound as I was the one that was not available to the appointment but the fact is it is the technician that did not show up in the first place. I was told it is your response template and It is s shame you have that format.

In any case, I was told I was able to reschedule after certain amount of time. I was also told I would have the option to cancel this service request. In fact, I want to cancel anything related to Fizz and my data to be erased from your database. I do not see to find a way to do that in your website (again, poor UX) and I need to contact your customer support (which is only via messenger). Please proceed to unsubscribe, cancel any request and delete my account.

• Whizz
    Options

Hello migashi,

I am sorry to hear about this decision.
    I just verified your account and I can see the reschedule/ cancel options are available.   
    You can do this from your Fizz account, My plans > manage plan > appointments.
    Here you can find more information if necessary: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address
    Once the order is fully canceled a full refund will be made automatically. 
    Regarding the account deletion, we don't have a manual way to do this. It will be deleted automatically by our system if you won't log in for 3 months. 

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

• migashi
    Options

If you click cancel, this is to cancel getting notifications. You should give it a try.

• migashi
    Options

It says activation pending. I cannot delete my credit card information because it is associated to an active plan.... How can I delete this information?

You tell me to do things that I cannot do.

I do not have an option to cancel, to get my refunds and to delete my account and you keep telling me to read your forum website and your documentation. How many times should I express my request.

This is upsetting!

This is upsetting!

This is upsetting!

This is upsetting!

This is upsetting!

This is upsetting!

This is upsetting!

This is upsetting!

• Whizz
    Options

Hello migashi,

Please access your Fizz account and go to My plans > manage plan > appointments > Cancel.
    Once the button is pressed the cancellation order will start a refund will be made once it's complete.
    After your cancellation order will be fully completed and the refund will be made you will be able to remove your payment method from the My settings sections. 

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

This discussion has been closed.