Extra Data to Gift

RyHi
RyHi Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hello, 2 days left in my billing cycle and I have 4 Gb of data to gift. Please post your referral code below and how much data you are looking for and the reason you need additional data. Some lucky posters will receive a data gift from me. Fizz Gifting ❤️

Comments

• EdytaL
    EdytaL Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited August 2021

PJGFR

whatever you want to give :)

I use a lot to FaceTime with family from an other country.

thank you !

• Simon F. 62914
    Simon F. 62914 Posts: 39 ✭✭

ATH34 :) thank you for your generosity!! I’ll use it to text my girlfriend:) I’m on a trip for 23 days and I found myself using a bit more data than planned

• Simon F. 62914
    Simon F. 62914 Posts: 39 ✭✭

Oh and also give whatever you want but not too much, keep some for the other people in need:))

• Michael B. #2463
    Michael B. #2463 Posts: 72 ✭✭

Im lookin for 500MB if possible.

• zev D.
    zev D. Posts: 5 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm really tight with data for this month, As I'm still waiting for the fizz home internet installation, If you can help with some extra data I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

JO2Y2

• RyHi

Edyta and Simon each received 1 GB from me, actually, this is Simon's 2nd. Zev it says you do not have a data plan and cannot receive data. Michael, no referral code so I cannot send.

• Overlord_8
    Overlord_8 Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi 😊

Are you still looking for someone to make him happy with a gift? You got him right here 😊

My referral code is:

FX2W2

Should I leave my phone number in here for you? Haven't been gifted so far so I don't know yet.

Much appreciated 😊👌🙏

• Gillesr1
    Gillesr1 Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi there

if out of luck you still had some data you would save me....there was no wifi were we went on vacation and I had to use my phone all the time for some work and I am sooooo short in data as I have.... 38 Mbs left 😅

Here is my referral code in case JWA1P

Thanks either way JWA1P

• RyHi

Overlord_8 and Gillesr1 just received 1 GB each. I am now out of gifting Data. Thank you!

Gillesr1, no need to leave number, only referral code to be gifted data.

• Gillesr1
    Gillesr1 Posts: 62 ✭✭

Thank you so much..... I thought that was was I did, didn't I? :)

JWA1P

This discussion has been closed.