Activation Pending, it's been more than 5 hours

katayounb
katayounb Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited August 2021 in My Mobile

I have ordered a new sim card, the activation is still pending after more than 5 hours. Please help I need to use my new phone asap.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @katayounb ,

I can see that a colleague confirmed to you via e-mail 2h ago that your 2nd plan is now active and running.

Kindly test your services as presented here:https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-test-my-fizz-line

Thank you very much for your understanding, patience and collaboration.

Have a good one!

Andrei 

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    edited August 2021

Hi @katayounb usually it takes 2 hours at most, please contact the support to see what is the problem

• You're logged into your Fizz account.
    • You're active on a help page such as https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
    • Simply click on the chat bubble that appears at the bottom on the right.
    • You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

• katayounb

Thank you for your fast reply. I talked with your team.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin

Hi Katayounb,
    As we discussed on chat, I created a ticket for this situation and we will notify you via e-mail as soon as we have a solution.

Youcan check on the ticket's progress from your Fizz account under Mysettings->My tickets.

Thankyou very much for your understanding, patience and collaboration.

Havea good one!

Andrei

• katayounb

Thanks a lot

• katayounb

Hi,

I have contacted you last night regarding my new sim activation. you had created a ticket, since last night, no progress, still pending, and ticket is open, how long should I wait?

This discussion has been closed.