Why are the dates wrong for monthly billing?

Michael B. #2463
Michael B. #2463 Posts: 72 ✭✭

I've asked before never had fizz contact me to fix this and they don't have an email to get help from them, so posting again.

Why does the notice on the web page says there are 6 days left in billing cycle.

But there are actually 5?

Says ends on 4th, that is 4 days plus today =5.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Michael B.,

Thank you for your message. I kindly wish to inform you that I checked and, currently, you have 1 day remaining in your payment cycle.

Since we're a prepaid service, the system always triggers the monthly payment when there's 1 day left in the cycle, as you can also see here: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-payment-cycles-work This is why in your transaction history, all the payments passed on the 5th.

If you need additional assistance, even though indeed we're 100% digital and we can't be contacted over phone, there are various channels where we can help: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Have a great day!
    -Ioana

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,645 ✭✭
    edited July 2021

Can you try to look again, mine is correct now. I can only think a problem with Fizz’s time

• Michael B. #2463

Still wrong.

• Yourboi
    Yourboi Posts: 188 ✭✭

Probably a bug.

• Yourboi
    Yourboi Posts: 188 ✭✭

Mine says the good date.

• Michael B. #2463

Why can't I post a reply here?

• Michael B. #2463

I still have the issue.

I reported this in January and fizz posted to contact them. I can't contact them since they have no email or phone number.

So fizz contact me to fix this. I don't have new data even tbough I'm on my new pay period.

• Michael B. #2463

I still have the problem.

Last time I posted this fizz posted a message saying to contact them.

Well how about fizz contacts me because they don't have an email or phone number to contact.

The site says I have one day still, yet the pay period says it ended yesterday the 4th.

Ao I still don't have my new data even though today 5th is my new pay period.

This discussion has been closed.