Activation Pending?

Options
Julio
Julio Posts: 1 ✭✭

Hi Team,

I got 4 sims and for one of them I brought my number from another provider. I received the confirmation mail from the provider and I don't have service there, so I put my new fizz sim and it is working.

The issue I'm having, is that for about a day in "my plans" section it is shown as activation pending. I'm also receiving frequent emails that I need to finish the activation. I click on that button, which is sending me to the activation of a new SIM section. This section tells me that my SIM is already assigned (which is true).

All my selected plan is working as expected, but I'm unable to include add-ons. I'm planning to travel and include data and other add-ons but because of this, I'm stuck.

I also read from other users that they are seeing this behavior for months that of course I don't want it to happen.

Can you please refer to a fast way to get my SIM into track?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Julio,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I checked on my end and I can confirm that your 4 SIM cards have been activated successfully, your plans are active and working now.

Also, the Add-ons that you purchase appear to be activated now.

Do let us know if you still experience any difficulties in using those.

Thank you very much for your understanding, patience and collaboration.

Have a good one!

Andrei

Answers

• KerberosMorphy
    KerberosMorphy Posts: 89 ✭✭
    Options

Are you newly member? sometime you just have to wait 1 or 2 day.

Of what I understand, your SIM card works as expected? Give them 1-2 day, else contact them from the chat.

This discussion has been closed.