Internet is not working

Laurence_minner14
Laurence_minner14 Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello,

my internet has not been working since june 28th, I did a reset and am able to enter the pssword. However, the connexion is not working and I cannot use my internet. How can you fix this, it has been 5 days

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,109 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Laurence_minner14, 

I apologize for the situation you've encountered, I suggest you reach out to our support where you can have it resolved.

Our contact methods can be found on any FAQ such as https://fizz.ca/en/faq/none-my-devices-can-access-internet-wi-fi-or-using-cable-how-do-i-fix-it by clicking on the "?". Once you are there, please provide us a picture of the modem's lights, one of the MAC address, and a short brief of the situation that you're experiencing. 

Having a look over your Fizz account, the modem appears to be online and working. 

For more information, I suggest you contact us in private. 

Have a nice day.

-Bogdan

Answers

• AnotherPerson
    AnotherPerson Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hello,

were you able to figure this out? I am having the same issue, my internet is not working, I am new to Fizz and not sure who to contact, any help is appreciated. Thank you.

• Laurence_minner14
    Laurence_minner14 Posts: 2 ✭✭

No I havent been able to fix it and I am still waiting for a comeback from them…

This discussion has been closed.