Never received my SIM card

Options
SebastienRioux
SebastienRioux Posts: 2 ✭✭

I ordered a SIM Card and never received it... Now Fizz website says it has been delivered and I can't reach customer support. Anyone know how to get this fixed? Thanks

Best Answer

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

The website is sometimes a bit buggy. Usually you can contact Fizz Support via My Settings —> Contact Forms —> Green Chat Bubble. If the chat does not open, try using Incognito Mode or change browser. Fizz can also be reached via WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger.

They will send you the simcard again and refund you the money. Alternatively you could also go to a Couche-Tard (in QC only) and buy it in person.

If this is your first Fizz plan, don’t forget to use a referral code. Right now you are getting $75 :)

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,166 admin
    Options

Hi SebastienRioux,
    Thank you for reaching out to us.

I understand and I'm sorry to learn about the inconvenience.

Can you please check if you entered the correct address on the order form?

Did you use the automatic option for the address or manually entered each detail in its field?
    If that is the case and the SIM was not delivered, I invite you to place a new order for a 2nd SIM card and I will issue a refund request for the 1st one that you didn't receive.
    On that note, I kindly invite you to order a new SIM card as soon as possible with which you will be able to reactivate your plan, from Overview-> Get started-> Mobile-> Order a new SIM card->Select the quantity->+Add another service address->I can't find my address-> Enter the postal code->Click on Find it and then enter all the other details such as the street name, civic number, unit type and its number, as also shown here:https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-order-sim-card

You also have the option to buy one from Couche-Tard: https://fizz.ca/en/couche-tard-sim

Thank you very much for your understanding, patience and collaboration.

Have a good one!
    Andrei

• SebastienRioux
    SebastienRioux Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Options

Good morning,

Thanks a lot for your advice! I didn't know we could buy the SIM card from Couche-Tard, I will certainly take this option since there is one 5 minutes away from my home. Have a good day! Sebastien

This discussion has been closed.