My sim card was shipped without an apartment number and was shipped back so I never got it

Options
simcoepark
simcoepark Posts: 1 ✭✭

Could I ask for it to be reshipped?

Also there is no phone hotline to request assistance on this kind of thing?

Best Answer

• Pascal L. 40582
    Pascal L. 40582 Posts: 649 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can order a new one. When. You receive it, contact Fizz support and they will credit you the first SIM.

Fizz is a low cost, no frills and whistles company that offers the essentials. No phone agents, no latest features, etc. Just the basics at a price of basics.

You can contact Fizz technical support by chat.

Go to Fizz website (or this URL) https://fizz.ca/fr/faq/que-faire-si-je-narrive-pas-me-connecter-mon-compte-fizz then click the green icon with the " ? " which is on the bottom right of the screen. Then you can choose which platform to chat.

Answers

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

Absolutely you can. Please reach out to Fizz support via chat (My settings --> Contact Forms --> Green Chat Bubble), they will re-ship the SIM card for you and credit you 10$ (as you have to pay again to get a new shipped).

If the chat bubble doesn't appear or open, try using Incognito Mode, switch your browser or change from mobile to desktop (or vice-versa). Also make sure all you adblockers are deactivated as this can interfere with the Website.

Bonne chance :)

This discussion has been closed.