URGENT - My Account Website is DOWN - CANT BE REACHED

Options
whitneyc
whitneyc Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited June 2021 in My Mobile

I have entered my password to log into my account on the Fizz.ca website so that I can change my plan and when trying to access my account to go to overview or plans or any other section the website is completely down and cannot be reached. I have attached a screenshot.

I have voicemails that I desperately need to access and I can't log in to add voicemail to my account. This is not very good. How do we get this fixed? How do we even report a problem to the official channels and not just to the community where it may or may not get heard.

I can't be the only person that has this issue, yet I can't see any mention of it on the forums anywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello whitneyc,

I am sorry to hear about this situation. 
    I have verified and the site is working from my side.
    Can you please try again using a different browser on incognito mode?
    Or do you have the possibility to use a different device for this? 
    If by any chance you till experience issues please contact our support team: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• whitneyc
    whitneyc Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks very much. I had tried on my laptop in normal mode and on mine and my partners phone on wifi and through fizz and bell mobile networks, none of them worked, but for some reason incognito mode on my laptop did. My partner is a web developer and he said its a bit odd it didnt work on multiple devices on different networks but did with incognito mode, but thanks anyway!

This discussion has been closed.