Cant buy it with Paybright.

Thunderstrike
Thunderstrike Posts: 2 ✭✭

I am having to many issues with Paybright's site and yours.

I been trying to get a new Phone for my stepdaughter, I already got the SIM from Fizz, but since she is still underage obviously she can not have a credit card. so someone else has to put the credit card for Paybright to be able to finance the phone for her.

so I tried first getting it with her own phone number (Her fizz SIM) and using my card Obviosuly this did not work.

tried doing it with my own account and also didnt work

Tried asking Paybright about the issues and for a whole week I had no answer yet.

So this is whats basically happening. I am getting charged for a SIM card that cant be use due to lack of a Phone and cant get her Phone due to error 400 or risk of scam or some shit like that on Paybright's site.

Also if you could let me know if this has any chances of being dealt

thanks for any help.

Comments

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

Hi Thunderstrike

Sorry you are having this issue.

If you are trying to use PayBright, make sure all the info (Fizz account, credit card) is under the same name (and not a mix of both names).

You can also check your eligibility here before starting the purchase process again: https://fizz.ca/en/phones/financing-my-phone

Make sure to clear your browser cache, close your browser and retry with private/incognito mode.

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

As mentioned usually the credit card and the account must be under the same name. Since your case is a bit special, I would suggest you reach out to Fizz support first (My plans —> Contact Forms —> Green Chat Bubble). Maybe they can help you with your particular case.

• JuanPa
    JuanPa Posts: 236 ✭✭

Paybright is quite buggy, I wouldn't advise it!

This discussion has been closed.