Is the description of LG K61 having 32Gb wrong?

Francesco L.
Francesco L. Posts: 21 ✭✭
edited April 2021 in Phones

Lg Canada and every other phone provider say the phone has 128Gb. Has anyone bought from Fizz that can say whether it has 128Gb or not?

Thanks,

P.S. If Fizz team member can fix the description if it's wrong would be great too.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Francesco L,

Thank you for the feedback.

I have escalated the matter towards my superiors so the store page for the phone to be verified and adjusted accordingly. Once this has been adjusted we will also inform you by e-mail.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a good one.

Catalin

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

Hi Francesco L

Mistakes can happen. It looks like you are right about this. The description is different in the characteristics.

We can alert @Whizz to have a look. Thanks!

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

Just for information LG quit the cellphone market so be aware you will buy a phone from a compagnie who dont make phone anymore so you are not sure of the futur support.

Have a nice day :)

• Andrei U. #679
    Andrei U. #679 Posts: 349 ✭✭

Lg released a statement who mentioned that they will offer support and warranty for the next couple of years.

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

Yep but support and warranty dont mean new update for the new android version. LG was nice for that but its not sure if they will continue or not to push big update like in the past.

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

Fizz will probably offer warranty on the phone for 12 months. I personally wouldn't purchase it though as LG has already announce its departure from the smartphone market.

This discussion has been closed.