Can somebody actully help me ???????

arochon
arochon Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited March 2021 in My Mobile

Hello there i got some issues since yesterday cant pay my month paiement with my prepaid card i though this community was fast on support and responding and i am here still with my service still not working and i had i tried to contact support or admin supposly 7/7 24h so i am demanding some support the quickest and please if your not whiling to help me till the end just dont respond or make like you wanan help but its not happening!!!!

Best Answer

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @arochon

To get help with this payment issue, you can contact Fizz support by Live Chat:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca

2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.

3- Open one of the help link pages such as: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-payment-methods-can-i-use

4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

Answers

• bridge
    bridge Posts: 8 ✭✭

Fizzy said it - contact Fizz.

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

We are client like you her so we can do mutch for a payment problem sorry.

Contact the support.

Have a nice day :)

• arochon
    arochon Posts: 2 ✭✭

I tried contacting the support it doesnot show anywere honestly why his this so complicated!!!!!Cant believe it been searching around for 1 hours to talk with support i dont see no live chat pop noting...............................................................

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

@arochon

If Live Chat doesn't work at first, you can try with your browser in private mode.

You may also try using a different browser or with another device.

Otherwise you can leave a message for Fizz support on another platform such as Facebook Messenger.

More information available here: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,785 admin

Hello arochon,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    I can see someone already replied to you.
    Please make sure that the prepaid card you are trying to use is a Canadian card that accepts recurrent payment.
    If you still experience issues please follow the instructions Fizzy provided above to reach our support team.  

Have a good one,
    Alex

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭

If the "?" is not visible or does nothing? Make sure…

• you really are on a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
    • you scroll through the page and after 10-15 seconds the ? bubble will appear in the bottom right corner of the page.
    • you are really logged in with your account. Disconnect explicitly, close any Fizz tab, clear your cookies, reconnect.
    • no browser extension blocks its appearance (ad blocker or plugins like "NoScript").
    • try in incognito mode
    • JavaScript is enabled
    • to empty your cache
    • try with a different browser
    • try on another device (mobile, laptop, tablet)

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

What I have found is that the „?“ is visible but when you click on the „Chat“ button nothing happens. For me it‘s always a game of luck. I hope Fizz figures this out in the future especially considering the fact that they are online only.

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭

Totally agree, Fizz has to make it more available.

Your case is quite puzzling. Even after following each of my tips to the letter?

I mean, somehow just changing device puts you in a different environment (thus different disabling variables).

This discussion has been closed.