andrea
andrea Posts: 1 ✭✭

I`m no longer employee, then the corporative email I wont have access anymore

Best Answer

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello Andrea,

Only a Fizz representative can change your email address in your account, as strange as it may sound.

And the chat bubble is the best tool to reach Fizz. This forum is mostly for mutual help between customers.

To chat:

1. Go to a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
    2. Look bottom right for the big green question mark (?)
    3. Click it, a bubble will appear
    4. Submit your question with possibly a relevant screenshot or modem photo 
    5. After that will be displayed the number of customers preceding you, to manage your expectations. Updated real time.

ALTERNATIVELY, try leaving a message on Facebook Messenger, iMessage or Twitter private. The advantages of their tool are the management of waiting times and the ability to print (e.g. PDF) a copy of the conversation for your records. Sometimes you can even leave a comment about your satisfaction with the conversation.

Answers

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

You should contact the support like Idefizz show you.

But, sorry im curius, why dont use your personnal adress in the first place ? Do the cellphone plan was paid by the corporative ?

Have a nice day :)

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

You should contact the support like Idefizz show you.

But, sorry im curius, why dont use your personnal adress in the first place ? Do the cellphone plan was paid by the corporative ?

Have a nice day :)

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin

Hello andrea,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    As Idefizz mentioned this can only be changed by our support team. 
    Please follow the instructions he provided and contact our support team via live chat. 

Have a great day,
    Alex

This discussion has been closed.