Mon cell

Bekenya
Bekenya Posts: 1 ✭✭

I can receive calls, but I cannot make calls....

Why is that ?

Best Answer

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Bekenya

Have you tried restarting your phone?

You could also try the following: Do a manual network search, choose Fizz EXT, wait a few seconds. And then come back to the Fizz network and try to make a call and send texts.

Here are two examples depending on your phone type:

Android: Settings → Connections → Mobile networks → Network operators → Search for

iPhone: Networks : Settings → Operators / Settings - Cellular data - Network selection - Disable automatic selection.

More helpful tips can be found here:

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/I-cant-make-any-calls-on-my-phone-why

If the problem continues, you can Live chat with Fizz support:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca

2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.

3- open one of the help links mentioned above from Fizz Solution Hub

4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

Answers

• Zenthar
    Zenthar Posts: 517 ✭✭

Did you just activate your account? What kind of plan are you on? If your plan has no air time included, you might have to add funds to your wallet to be able to make calls (not sure how long that takes however).

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin

Hi Bekenya,
    Thank you for letting us know about this situation.

I can see that your plan was unsuspended a few minutes ago after it was previously suspended due to payment failure.
    Would you kindly please restart your phone and check to see if your services are working fine now?

Details can be found here:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-test-my-fizz-line

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Have a good one!

Andrei

This discussion has been closed.