How the hell does it take 4 days for a ticket to be looked at

Options

I've been without internet for 4 days ...they keep telling me a ticket has been made and it won't be long but like i said we are going on 4 days now and still nothing!!!8 keep getting the same reply ...this is not acceptable as I work from home and have had no internet for 4 days!!!!! I AM SO NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL ALL THIS CAUSE I UPDATED MY CREDIT CARD!!

Best Answer

• Shantayue
    Shantayue Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I totally agree..ive been with them over a year and never had an issue ..I love their service..but im sooooo beyond upset and angry right now...four days with no service and not even any updates to let me know they are looking into it..just NOTHING..I work from home and well ..after this I may not be wotkinh if it doesn't get fixed soon...

Answers

• jfntz
    jfntz Posts: 0 ✭✭
    Options

Same here. 3 days for me and everytime I ask for an update they're telling me that my ticket is still under investigation with the highest priority.

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

Oh no, a payment issue again. Fizz really needs to figure this out. I had some problems too when I changed my payment.

@Whizz please fix the payment issues. Many people are reporting problems with it. It’s quite a hassle. The system is declining payment methods for no reason. Especially payment issues need to be resolved in a quick manner because you cut the service. This should be resolved within an hour but no fours days.

I really hope that you work on it especially since the service is otherwise great.

• Shantayue
    Options

That's exactly what they keep telling me...its sooo frustrating!!! Hopefully you get it worked out!!😁😁

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Options

Time to make friend with a neighbor and borrow their wifi. Borrowing sugar is so 1990.

• Shantayue
    Options

Yes indeed...lol... I'm soooo at that point.....😁😁😁😁😜😜😜😜

• Adriana A.
    Adriana A. Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I have never had a problem about it until now, I hope this one continues that.

This discussion has been closed.