problem getting internet to a new home.

Options
Klaudef
Klaudef Posts: 1 ✭✭

Hi, I have a question I am moving on my own and I want to have Fizz as internet service provider but when I enter my new address to see if the service is available it is giving me an error message. " another fizz member is already subscribed to the home internet service at this address. That means that to subscribe , you must unfortunately wait until that member unsubscribed."

But my new place has been empty for months and no one live there anymore. I am not sure how to revolve the issue and get internet to my new place.

Any suggestion or help will be appreciated.

Claudia

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,093 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Klaudef,

I am sorry to hear about this situation. 
    If you encounter that error there is much we can do from our side.
    It's best if you try to reach the previous owner and verify if the service they had was moved or canceled. 

Have a good one,
    Alex 

Answers

• Pingu1no
    Pingu1no Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Options

I believe this case requires personalized help from Fizz Customer Service! I suggest you contact them through chat!

Procedure here : https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Options

Its seem the last tenant used Fizz and is account where not closed properly. You sould contact the support like Pingu1no tell tou they will help you. Have a nice day :)

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

Yes, you need to contact fizz directly. Maybe the previous tenant has not canceled the plan. Only one plan can be registered to the same address.

This discussion has been closed.