Lg velvet 5g model

Martin
Martin Posts: 272 ✭✭

Hi, just want to know if someone here have buy the lg velvet 5G from fizz.

I want to know witch variant they sell!

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Seu_Madruga
    Seu_Madruga Posts: 73 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Just for the sake of people from the future also wondering the differences among LG Velvet 5. Here's a link that shows each model: https://www.phonemore.com/models/lg/velvet-5g/

Basically, in Canada, the version that is sold is the LMG900UM2. The UM1 and TMY are models sold in US.

From this site, the only difference between the canadian UM2 and US's UM1 is the radiation rate, smaller for the canadian one. On the other hand, TMY is a weaker model, with slower CPU and weaker battery.

Answers

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

Did you contact the support, by facebook for example, and ask ? The should have the answer :)

• Stevie W. #40024
    Stevie W. #40024 Posts: 12 ✭✭

The phone is the best phone ever & what do you mean variant ?

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

@Stevie W. #40024 so you have the phone and love it ? Do you have it for a long time or its new ?

• Martin

Stevie W i want to know wich model it is ...like

LMG900UM2 or LMG900UM1, LMG900TM....

• Martin
    edited March 2021

A little update about my question... I bought the phone and the model of lg velvet that fizz sell is: LMG900UM2 and i really recommend it!

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭

What's so great about it?

• Martin

Curved screen on the sides, great camera, best version for our coverage, including usa bands,extra google assistant button on the side(other version of velvet 5G don't have), fm radio(other version of velvet 5G don't have) gorilla glass 5 (other version of velvet don't have)...many more great features!

I AM TALKING OF LMG900UM2 VERSION

This discussion has been closed.