Sim card not working since today

Eric T. #41629
Eric T. #41629 Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited March 2021 in My Mobile

Sim card not detected anymore android after being bill twice was working fine badly need help its for a referral of mine

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,785 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Eric T. #41629,

Apologies for the unpleasant situation.

Please ask your friend to perform a power reboot to their phone and if the issue still persists, to try changing the phones in which the Fizz sim card is currently used in to see if the issue still persists. A few more helpful tips can be found here:

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/why-does-my-phone-say-emergency-calls-only

If the situation is still ongoing, please ask them to reach us by chat.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a good day.
    Catalin

Answers

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

The double bill from the 28 feburary is supposed to be fix.

For the sim card can you try it in another phone ? Do you service is mark as valid on your account page ? If the sims card is not detected (and not not activated) he can be a phone problem.

Have a nice day :)

• Eric T. #41629

Done tested in other phone same problem

Other sim in her phone all good

• Dgjf

And do you test her sim card in your phone and its work ? So if its really the sim card you should ccontact the support maybe you need a new sim card or your service has a problem. In both case i dont think we can help here we are client juste like you. Have a nice day :)

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,785 admin

Thank you for the update, Eric T. #41629,

We are sad to hear that the issue is going on. For further verification we kindly invite you to contact us via live chat.

Catalin

• Eric T. #41629

New to fizz since last month with girl friend and daughter

Thanks for help will try to find live help

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

Yes, contact the live chat. I am sure they can sort it out for you and worst case send you a new simcard :)

• Dgjf

Im sorry for this not so good first month. Im new for last month too and no problem for me se far (phone + internet). So dont worry its juste a bad luck and everything will be fine when fix im sure :)

• StefanM

Sometimes SimCards break. I am sorry to hear that you haven't had a good first month. I am sure, support can sort it out for you and will help you.

• Dgjf

@StefanM id the card break in only one month i think its a factory level defect. I have sim for years in the pas and no problem. I hope they will send you another sim card for free if its the case. Have a nice day :)

• StefanM

@jeff3000 Yep, I am fairly certain this is a manufacturing error. Usually Fizz sorts this out pretty quickly.

This discussion has been closed.