Naomi A. #3124 Posts: 11 ✭✭
edited March 2021 in About my account

even though my phone is working

Best Answer

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I suspect this is just a simple display error. The site has been buggy lately due to the current changes. As long as your phone. works, you are good to go. Believe me, if you hadn't enough data, minutes, texts available Fizz would immediately cut the service :D

Give it a day. If it is not back to normal by tomorrow, contact the support as suggested by other users :)

Answers

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Options

Its really weird. You should hide your number here but if its really your number and it working you should contact eh support team (i recommand by facebook). The webside seem to think you didnt pay your bill. Do you pay your bill ? Have a nice day :)

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Options

Hello @Naomi A. #3124

I'd strongly suggest not to display your phone number in this public forum.

As for your problem, has your credit card expired? See this: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue

Check you Payment methods directly in your profile with this link https://zone.fizz.ca/dce/customer-ui-prod/#/account/change_payment?profile=true

Cheers!

• Naomi A. #3124
    Options

didnt fix the problem also how do i the picture?

• Dgjf
    Options

Do you try to contact the support ? What didnt fix the problem ?

• Naomi A. #3124
    Options

they said i need to order a new sim

• Dgjf
    Options

Its really weird haare you sur you have a Fizz sim card on your cellphone ? Maybe you still use your line from another provider ?

• Naomi A. #3124
    Options

im 100% its a fizz sim card

• Dgjf
    Options

So i dont know. Why the support tell you to order a sim card its make no sens at all. Maybe the team member dont get your question right ? It clearly a techniclal problem i dont think we can do mutch on this forum we are client juste like you. Sorry i dont now what to tell exept retry the support.

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Options

I never had to remove one from a question of mine (outside the new 15 minutes re-editing window) in the new platform.

But I know @Whizz can do it which is why I'm tagging them to help ya.

• Dgjf
    Options

Your right after 15 minutes i dont think we can changed your post without help !

• Naomi A. #3124
    Options

so i need to contact fizz support?

• Dgjf
    Options

Yes you should contact the fizz support. I recommand Facebook but they have many option availlable.

Here : https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us check the "Leave us a message." section to all option availlable to you.

This discussion has been closed.