The monthly payment for your Fizz home internet plan failed

I received a text and email saying my payment failed and that if I don't take action, my service will be suspended.
I have 2 pending authorizations/transactions for the Fizz monthly withdrawal, my credit card significantly more available funds than required, it is not expired...
What do I do to resolve this?
"IMPORTANT
You need to take action before 10 p.m. tonight.
Only one last attempt will be made after that delay to collect your monthly payment.
Your service will unfortunately be suspended if the payment fails again

Answers

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Fizz seem to have a problem with payement this morning. The support should be full of call. Im sorry but you should wait and retry the support but im sure the team is aware of the problem. Have a nice day :)
  • StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Again, payment problems. Fizz really needs to sort out its system. It seems to be very buggy lately. If they don't do that soon, they will lose customers.
  • StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Jonathan,
    Did you try to add a new card to your profile? Any Canadian debit and credit card (VISA, MC) will do.
  • Andre S. #41669
    Andre S. #41669 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    I got the exact same message and was also charged twice and still waiting on a reply from them...
  • Roger M. #25369
    Roger M. #25369 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Thank's Jonathan, I'm a new customer, I've notice Fizz has a big problem setting up properly Our automatic Payment's with credit card,it's awful because the waist of time it doesn't help.
    I've verified my banking system so Fizz get pay and everything is fine, it's just PENDING because it's a week end and Fizz it's WARNING us to cut the SERVICE?
    Also there is no one in Fizz Online CUSTOMER SERVICE
    This is the third time that happens, very PERTURBANT
  • oberon
    oberon Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Yes many customers are experiencing issues with February payments.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin
    Hello Jonathan,
    Apologies for the unpleasant situation.
    I have verified the account on my end as well and I have created a ticket towards our technical team so they can have this situation corrected. Once they will provide a resolution, you will be informed by e-mail.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good day.
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.