Why was I charged twice but received an email that my payment didnt go through?

Same issue as others, but I'm not sure how else to have my issue resolved. Received an email of payment failure when in actuality my account has two approved charges and the payment was taken off my credit card. How to have this issue resolved? Before 10 tonight?

Answers

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Hi Julie,
    Please reach out to support. Only they can help you in this matter. They will refund you the money manually.
  • Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Fizz seem to have a problem with payement this morning. The support should be full of call. Im sorry but you should wait and retry the support but im sure the team is aware of the problem. Have a nice day :)
  • Carlos F. #16703
    Carlos F. #16703 Posts: 23 ✭✭
    I had the same problema today. I'll wait until tomorrow to see if they fix the issue.
  • Mestapha
    Mestapha Posts: 154 ✭✭
    Hi Julie, The same issue happens to other today..... Hope everything will be ok soon!
    If there is a problem, you can contact Fizz support for help.
    https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
  • oberon
    oberon Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Yes many customers are experiencing issues with February payments.
  • Kariann
    Kariann Posts: 98 ✭✭
    It's a known bug at the moment. Please avoid to contact support for this. They know that probleme and they need time to resolve it. If it still the case in couples days, then, ask support for help!
    Have a great day! :)
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,808 admin
    Hello Julie,
    Apologies for the unpleasant situation.
    I have verified the account on my end as well and I have created a ticket towards our technical team so they can have this situation corrected. Once they will provide a resolution, you will be informed by e-mail.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good day.
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.