one week with no mobile ligne,any help before i quit fizz?

I changed my phone number since a week, after a while i lose my mobile connection i can call but can't receive any call (when somebody calls me an answering machine says line not in service)
i did complain and chat many times ,i have got no response.
so i changed my phone number again ,the secod new number works 12 hours very good then it stops receiving call and sms.for sure now 7 days asking for useless help..i get upset ,no response my line still not working..i am thinking to back to charter and pay 2 dollars only extra to get better service and data.

Answers

• Mélissa L. 86360
    Mélissa L. 86360 Posts: 74 ✭✭
    It may seem a stupid question. But is the call forwarding fonction activated? I read that if that fonction is activated you can call but you don't receive any call... I hope for you that it is only that! Good luck!
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    katia,
    Sorry for this bad situation you are experiencing.
    It seems that you have a problem with the activation of your Fizz mobile line.
    As Fizz is a 100% service online, you need to chat with the customer service or send them a complaint. Usually, they are responding fast.
    Log to your Fizz account.
    Click on: My profile
    Click on: contact forms - choose a subject - Fill a complaint
  • StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Sorry to hear you are having issues. You need to contact support, usually they are quite responsive. My Profile > Contact Forms. Good luck
This discussion has been closed.