My internet is down?

Rami M. #39084
Rami M. #39084 Posts: 1 ✭✭
My internet is down since this morning, i did all recommendations about rebooting and restarting but nothing is working. I have only the power light on. No other lights

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,645 ✭✭
    Hi Rami

It can be a problem with the signal from the coaxial cable, when you turn on the modem can you check if the two arrows are flashing?

Please try unplugging your modem from the electrical outlet for at least 1 minute. Also unplug the coaxial cable from the coaxial outlet and the modem respectively, then plug it back in the outlet first and then in the modem, then try restarting the modem.

If your payment was due, you can check your payment go on your account My Plans → Transaction history to validate that it was successful.

If there was a problem with the payment

If your service is suspended, you can go on your account to make a manual payment. My Plans → Manage plan → Payment method.

If you see the "Make payment now" button, click on it to make a manual payment. Once payment has been made, your service will be restored within 2 hours.

You can also contact customer support by chat,

1- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/none-my-devices-can-access-internet-wi-fi-or-using-cable-how-do-i-fix-it
    2- The green chat bubble with the ? should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
    3- Click on it, and select chat if available, or any other option
  • StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Mike provided some helpful tips. Also check with support. Maybe it's an outage in your area.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Hello Rami,
    Apologies for the unpleasant situation.
    I have verified your account and I see that you've reached us directly and now an appointment with a technician has been registered to have this matter solved.
    Hope everything will turn out well for you.
    Have a good day.
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.