Where are the support options ?

Esteban L.
Esteban L. Posts: 2 ✭✭
I’ve been presenting many issues on my end, I reached out to support in previous weeks and they managed to send a technician to replace my modem ( the wifi connection drops every now and then and I end up having to reboot 4 times a week however wired connectivity remains unaffected ) , long story short , the tech told me to reach out again through support if things were still not working , but turns out that the help options are No where to be seen , after logging in and clicking in the question mark nothing pops up it’s been like this a week now and I’ve tried with my Mac , all the browsers available and over my phone and nothing makes them appear again , I’m just tired of this really I need help !

Answers

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Try another internet browser or desktop mode. Also please use incognito mode. The website has been a bit buggy lately
  • Esteban L.
    Esteban L. Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Thanks guys for the tips , however as I mentioned before , I have already tried with all the browsers available (chrome , safari , Firefox , edge and internet explorer in legacy mode ) no luck with the on site support options , I’ve resorted as Gabriele and pascale mentioned , to the Facebook messenger , still waiting to get an answer from them , in the mean time I’ll just keep on using my wired connection as I feel like rebooting the modem too much might break/damage something inside it and I’m not willing to pay for equipment that’s faulty in the first place. I’ll keep you guys posted
  • Justin
    Justin Posts: 888 ✭✭
    Hi Esteban,

To contact support by chat you must be within hours of operations for a quick response, otherwise leave your message and they will contact you.

1- Log in to your account
    2- In the right corner (bottom) click on the “?” and type your question in the little “chat”.

Otherwise, simply leave a message on the platform of your choice, be it Facebook Messenger, iMessage, WhatsApp or privately on Twitter.

Personnally I talk to them with Messenger and everything works fine!
    Just find them on Messenger.

Good Luck
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,802 admin
    Hi Esteban,
    In this case, I kindly invite you to delete your browser history together with the cache memory and cookies before you try again to access an FAQ page via which you can contact us.
    As StefanM mentioned, it would be a good ideea to also try Incognito mode.
    You can contact us on Live chat by using any of our FAQs in the Solutions Hub, such as this one:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
    You just need to access an FAQ(link) like the one above, scroll through it and after 10-15 seconds the ? bubble will appear in the bottom right corner of the page.
    Clicking on it will reveal multiple contact options, including the Live chat which is at the very bottom.
    Here you can find more information about how you can do that: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Regarding your situation, please let us know if you still encounter issues with your Internet connection.
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Have a good one!

Andrei
This discussion has been closed.