Home internet cancellation?

Sirajulislam
Sirajulislam Posts: 1 ✭✭
A couple weeks ago, I had cancelled a order of Fizz home internet on my address but I have now went to choose a plan for fizz home internet but it says I already have a fizz home internet under my address even tho I cancelled it a while ago.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    Hi Sirajulislam

If you get the refund this is strange, did you check under your account if the cancellation process was completed?

Only the support can look on this kind of problem and solve it for your, sorry

you can contact Fizz support by chat

1- Log in to your account (see top right).
    2- Any ad blocker in your browser must be disabled.
    3- You must be on a help sheet: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue
    4- The green bubble should appear in bottom right of the page
  • StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    I suggest reach out to support. The system probably still thinks that got it already.
    I’m sure support can sort it out for you :)
    Don’t forget the referral!
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Hello Sirajulislam,
    Apologies for the situation encountered.
    I had a look into your account and seen that the original order was indeed canceled and your refund issued.
    Because of the error message that you have provided in the screenshot, I've created a ticket for our technical team to investigate your account.
    As soon as they will complete the investigation, we will notify you by e-mail.
    We remain at your disposal and you can follow Mike's steps in how to reach out to our support department.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Happy New Year.
    -Bogdan
  • Emmanuel S. #36497
    Emmanuel S. #36497 Posts: 235 ✭✭
    You should try to contact their support from their facebook page via messenger, and they can help you out.
  • Sharpie22
    Sharpie22 Posts: 401 ✭✭
    You are already leaving Fizz?
This discussion has been closed.