Changing my plan but getting a wrong date

Mafe
Mafe Posts: 5 ✭✭
I am leaving Canada for a couple of months, but I would like to keep my number. I read on the Q&A page that I should reduce my plan for that. However, when I am trying to do so, the day in which the change seems to be applied is wrong. It says that my next payment cycle starts on 2020-08-05, but it should be 2021-01-05. I tried to re-open my account, but nothing changed and I do not want to proceed without being sure there is no a problem with my account. What should I do in this case? I attached and screenshot of the matter.
Any help or information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,785 admin
    Hello Mafe,
    We're sorry to see you encountered this situation. I took a look at your account I see that you were able to reach us regarding this matter and one of my colleagues has further helped with it already, by escalating a ticket to our technical department. Rest assured that as soon as we have an answer from them, we will notify you right away via the email attached to your Fizz account.
    If you need additional assistance, for all the information on how we can be reached you can check our page:  https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Have a wonderful day!
    -Ioana
This discussion has been closed.