i cannot use my perks or upgrades as well add-ons, I receive error

Options
Yochonon
Yochonon Posts: 1 ✭✭
i cannot use my perks or upgrades as well add-ons, I receive this error for the last Month'ssss it is very frustrating
Several changes were made to your plan; these changes must be processed. Please come back later to make another change.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,747 ✭✭
    Options
    Yochonon

If it is several months that you have the problem and you did not modify your plan, contact the support

In case of problem, you can contact Fizz support by chat

1- Log in to your account (see top right).
    2- Any ad blocker in your browser must be disabled.
    3- You must be on a help sheet: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue
    4- The green bubble should appear in bottom right of the page
  • Sharpie22
    Sharpie22 Posts: 401 ✭✭
    Options
    You should contact customer support !
  • HisDudenes
    HisDudenes Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Options
    Are you having this issue since a few hours or it has been there for days ? I may just be a matter of system synchronization. If it's been there for a few days then the best option is fizz support, as the other mentionned.
  • Sylvieb
    Sylvieb Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    Options
    Pimp your plan with Add-Ons
    Choose the Add-On that meets your needs in the moment.
    Instantly add blocks of data, minutes, text messages or international calling minutes to your Fizz plan whenever you need them. Opt for an Add-On any time, no matter how many days are left in your payment cycle. Each Add-On is valid throughout your current payment cycle and the next one.
    We’re here for you 24/7.
    Make your way to the Solution Hub and find the help page pertaining to your issue. If you can’t find the answer, click on the (?) in the right-hand corner. That’s your door to the channels to contact us.
    Find help
    contacts
    Leave us a message.
    We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to wait around. Just leave us a message on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, iMessage or Twitter private.
    With the holidays upon us, please take note of the temporary tweaks made to our live chat hours for the following dates:
    24/12 : 7 am- 10 pm(EST)
    25/12 : 9 am- 6 pm (EST)
    31/12 : 7 am-4 pm (EST)
    01/01 : 7 am- 10 pm (EST)
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi, Yonochon
    Please, contact the Fizz customer support by chat.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,150 admin
    Options
    Hello Yochonon,
    We're sincerely sorry to hear about this situation. I checked your account and saw that indeed you currently have some perks and upgrades available, which haven't been used yet. If you encounter an error while trying to apply them, I kindly invite you to reach out to us on any channel you'd prefer, so we can be able to further help: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    In the meantime, you will also find useful information regarding perks and upgrades on our page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-do-i-receive-my-rewards-program
    Have a lovely day!
    -Ioana
This discussion has been closed.